Hey everyone! Ok I was bored tonight so while I was reading everyone else's blogs I decided to make one of my own. I already have a myspace & facebook page so it's just one more thing for me to check & update...as if I have so much time on my hands! It takes a little getting used to. The format is different from myspace & it is very frustrating! I'm sure I'll get it figured out after awhile. So please add me to your blogs & post me some comments every now & then! I'll hopefully venture on to posting some pictures tomorrow afternoon when I wake up :)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yeah!!! I am so glad you have a blog! You know we live so far away that I need to check your blog to find out what is going on with you all!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for dinner the other night, it was wonderful! I am off to the doc today, so I will update you when I get home!!
Oh, and I saw Danielle the other night when I went in to get checked. She is so nice!!!
Heather, what are you doing awake at 12:55 a.m.? Doesn't little Mason require you to need more sleep than that?
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blog world!!
YAHOOOOOOOO! I can't wait to see pics of Mason. I swear, I am going to make it by there. I always look for your car, but then never know if you are napping or not. I'll call next time we are down.
ReplyDeleteHi Heather!
ReplyDeleteJust checking this out. The pics were really cute! I don't think I have ever read a blog before - so this was nice! I'm supposed to be doing lessons plans that were due four hours ago and I guess that I am still procrastinating. I wish I knew the answers to some of your questions, but since this is probably the first blog I have read - I don't. (Posting a comment is easier than I thought it would be.) Good luck and see you Sunday!