I haven't written in awhile because I really don't do much. I have a pretty boring life - but I love it! We went to the Bud Shootout at Daytona on Saturday. We had a great time but it got so cold when the sun went down! We didn't do much on Sunday because Kyle wasn't feeling too well so we just laid around all day. I literally didn't get out of bed (other than to feed or change Mason) until 3:30!! It was soooo nice to have a lazy day.
But I'm not lazy all the time - even though I'd really like to be. I wrote awhile back that I started running again. I just got back from a run & it makes me feel so good!! I signed up to run the Disney Princess 5K in March so I am training for that. It will be almost a year since I've run one (when I was pregnant with Mason & didn't know it yet!) so I'm excited. My friend, Nicole, is running in it too. It will be cool to do it at Disney. My friend, Nicole, is running in it too. I'm going to spend the weekend in Orlando with Kyle's mom, Rhonda, & our future sister-in-law, Danielle (she & Karson are getting married 2 weeks later!!!!). The guys are doing the bachelor party that weekend so we decided to make it a girls' weekend (plus Mason).
Well Mason has gone to bed so Kyle & I are going to try & watch a movie. I hope everyone is having a great week!
PS We're doing a Wednesday night Bible study at church on the end of times. It's from 6-7 if anybody is interested in it & wants to come. It's really good & we've been enjoying it so much!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment