Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Wedding!

I have a new sister-in-law! Yesterday Kyle's brother, Karson, & Danielle finally tied the knot after many many years of dating. What a fun wedding they had! The ceremony was at New Life Presbyterian Church & the reception was at Harbor Hills. She was such a beautiful bride! These are some pics from the wedding & bachelorette party last weekend in Clearwater. Now that all that is over I have no excuse not to exercise or keep my house clean - oh darn!

PS I always forget that the pictures post in the opposite order they are uploaded. Sorry! One day I'll get the hang of this darn thing!

Our family at the reception
Harbor Hills is so beautiful!

Me & my handsome hubby!


Kyle & me at the church


The bride & groom

Kyle & me dancing at the rehersal dinner - love us some Jericho!


Me & Dani


Kyle, me & Mason


Kali, Danielle, Kayce & me at the bridal luncheon

Danielle & me in front of our limo

On the beach - such a beautiful weekend!


The girls - minus Katie E. who was in the room. Not feeling too well?


All of us on the beach cruiser!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you've had alot of fun lately! You looked beautiful at the wedding. I know Kaci from work! Fun to look at the pictures. Almost everyone I know is married now so I don't go to too many weddings these days. Guess I'm getting old!!

    ReplyDelete